Friday, July 3, 2009

Want to read a book with me?




Well we just got back yesterday from a trip which I will write about later, but I have been reading a really interesting book called the "Time Traveler's Wife". It is actually coming out as a movie this August. I will be in Cali again when it comes out on the 14th of August, but if anyone else wants to read it too and go see the movie with me sometime near the end of August, I would love it. And we could even get together and talk about the book before we see the movie too. The book is so good! But I will warn, there is some language, and married sex talk, but It has made me so thankful for every moment I get with Josh. And I am so excited for our life that we get to spend together. Here is the link for the trailer on IMDB.com.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2784428569/

1 comment:

Chelsea Lee said...

I read it too and I agree wholeheartedly that it was a fascinating and a great book for those of us who are wives ourselves. I threw it across the room a few times because I was truly disgusted about some of it's content but once I started skipping over the offensive language and overlooked the bad parts I couldn't put it down. And I Loved, Loved, Loved how it ended. And Jer and I have been so much closer since I read it.