Friday, November 14, 2008





So our book this month for our book club was " The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Walls. Great book for people who think they had it bad growing up. It really gives you a new perspective on life choices. I highly reccomend it, even though it may bring up some memories that you may not want to think about.


If you are not in a book club, you should be. They introduce you to a network of people who also like to read, and bring new books into your life. People really need to read more often. If makes me sad to see how many people would rather watch a TV show than read a good book.


Speaking of good books, Twilight come out this Thursday night and I couldn't be happier. Especially since I am going with my gal pals. If you haven't read the Twilight series yet, you are really missing out. And don't say you aren't reading it becuase it is just a fad.... you know that you want to see what the big deal is about this way hot, romantic, perfect, statuesque, immortal, vampire that everyone is talking about. Just do it.

1 comment:

Chelsea Lee said...

Amen Sister!!! I'm so glad you read the Glass Castle, and that you liked it too. Now you can see why I was pushing you to read it, I wish the other girls read it. Oh well, I'm glad we did, and mom did. We should have a meeting with the three of us this week.
I'm so glad that you helped me to like to read. I love it thanks to you!
And your Blog page is adorable!!! Nice Work!