Monday, November 17, 2008



So these are some way sweet ideas that I found for home decor from freshome.com. If you like these, there are TONZ more pics like them that are way tight. Chelsea and I love IKEA and so we are always up for new ideas. How awesome would it be to have a closet under your bed? Or a fairy chair hanging from your tree to read in? Or a slip cover for your down comforter that looks like a cardboard box? I especially liked the lamp.
But my favorite is the bookshelf built into the stairs.

Hope you like it too. This is the kind of thing that I do when I am REALLY bored between classes. So if you know of any other sites like this, let me know too.








How sweet is that?

1 comment:

Chelsea Lee said...

When you come over we need to look at that web site some more. I can't stop thinking about it. Remember we're on page 38... Love you