Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight was the shiz....




So yes we did go to the midnight premiere of TWILIGHT!!! Freakin' amazing.... I thought Robert Pattinson was a perfect Edward, and Bella definately smelled like vampire that night. Whooo. Anyways, I loved it. I thought they followed the book very well, and it suprised me how much I enjoyed it. I actually just got home from seeing it the second time, and I love it even more. I know I probablly sound like a total moron to those of you who haven't read the books. But I hope that those of you who have read them can relate.
I had so much fun seeing this movie with my mom, Joe, Bree, Chelsea, and even Jer! And I love my new Twilight shirt. My mom is so cute too, I am glad to have her cheezy smile. I loved going to this movie with all of my aweome beehives, they were soooo cute! One even was clever enough to put glitter all over her skin and dressed up as a vampire in the sunlight. She totally should have won the costume contest. Anyways, it was a blast!!!! but PLEASE READ THE BOOK BEFORE YOU SEE THE MOVIE!!!! Because as much as I loved the movie...I LOVED the book.

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

You are so cute. I loved going to the Movie with you too, sorry that I was knocking it. I'm so sorry that making the gingerbread houses today was such a let down. How's your little finger? But tomorrow night will be just us and maybe Mom and so it will be better. And we can pick off all of the pink, green and yellow Nicos off the lighthouse too. It's your project and you should be the one to say what goes on it and what doesn't. I was wondering if I could use the boat that Max made for my ocean.... but if you want it that is cool too. I love you! We should have seen Twilight again on Tuesday night. I probably would have liked it better the second time. I love you!

Jeremy said...

This isn't Jeremy... it's Chelsea.

Scooby and Jon said...

Hello Alies, how goes married life?

Katie said...

Alies I am so excited you have a blog! I just started one, you should check it out. I am glad you liked Twilight, I heard some people who read the book and didn't like the movie. I look forward to more of your posts.