Monday, April 27, 2009

HCG diet day 20

So I am down 25 lbs since the 7th of April. It is the 27th, so 25 lbs in 20 days. HECK YES! Things are going great, I didn't lose any lbs the past 2 days I think cuz I ate yogurt with my fruit, so I am trying not eating that to see if I need an apple day. But I fit into some pants yesterday that haven't fit me since forever, it was great.


Funny Story: one girl looked at me in math and said, "Your face is really thinning out. You are actually really pretty."????? that was a little wierd.





I only really miss BREAD! I can eat a few crackers every day, but I miss my mom's rolls and grandma sycamore's bread. MMMMM, at work it just kills me to see all of these people eating bread and muffins drenched in butter. mmm. Anyways, it is cool. I can do without bread to loose weight like this.



Bubbles... I can't find you, let me know where you are so that I can add you to my blog. :)

If anyone has questions about the HCG diet, just let me know.

1 comment:

Emily Johnson said...

Rufio! We stayed at the church for forever! (Pika was driving me) But now I'm following the blog! I love the updates.