Monday, April 13, 2009

Lost 15 Ibs week 1
















So this whole diet isn't so bad. After the three eat all you can days I weighed 211 lbs!!! I am now down to 196 today, one week later. :)

Therefore: This is really working. It is a little weird giving myself a shot, but not at all as bad as I imagined. Yesterday I wore a skirt to church that I haven't fit into since July of last year. So that was awesome. Pants are fitting better, I feel better, and my IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) is like it doesn't even exist. You see the results fast and so do other people. So that is motivating. I really like it. I am not hungry, I really don't have an appetite, and it is going great.

Down sides:
-You are drinking A LOT of water and so you have to pee a lot. Like at least 8-10 times a day.
-Eating around people who are eating really good food is hard. Easter was killer in that area. I wanted some chocolate cake so bad. Josh was eating Icecream yesterday and it was so hard to see it, smell it, and stuff, uhh.
-It takes discipline to eat like this. But at I hope that I am forming habits that I can keep throughout my life. :)

I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations! That is awesome, I hope you can keep the good habits to keep the weight off.