Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Back




I wanted to annouce that due to certain people asking me to start blogging again, I have decided to start blogging again. This will mainly be about books I read and recipes. I am doing that HCG diet again because I wanted to loose some weight, and hey, I know it works so why not?

First an update for those of you whom I don't talk to everyday. I graduated in 2010 with my Balchelors in Elementary Education. We moved to Logan in June for Josh to stay at his internship and begin the Master's Program.

We got another dog in August named "Lady" because she looks like lady. "Oh miss Laaadiiee Ma'am". I am so freakin hilarious. Then our land lord let us know that we were only alloud one pet. Lame Sauce. So we have joint custody of Penny who is currently living with my mother.

I began working as an administrative assistant cuz there are no teaching jobs in logan and I love it. I work with 8 guys and 1 girl which is so much better than the drama of teaching with 30 women in 1 school. Plus, I get to wear all of my favorite articles of clothing: skater shoes, hoodies, jeans, hats, beanies, heck I could probablly wear my pajamas and no one would care. I do wish they allowed fip flops but this is Logan. I haven't worn flip flops since August.Bummer...

We went on an amazing sailing trip in August to the BVI with my fam and Josh learned to love snorkeling.

Other than that not much going on. We celebrated our 5th year anniversary in February. Still no babies, but dogs are a great substitue for now.

Books I reccomend: If you still have not read the Hunger Games series, GET ON IT!!! They are amazing! I recetly read "Crank" and it totally tripped me out. I do not want to ever do Meth because of that book. I am going to be starting a book club up here soon and I will let you know of some more books that are worth the read.

As for HCG recipes, I will keep posting them. I am on Phase 2 again where it is really restrictive, but still yummy.

Here's one I had for dinner today...

BunLess Burger

3 oz Extra Lean Hamburger
Sliced Red onion Rings (not the breaded kind)
1 sliced tomato
2 pieces of bib lettuce
S&P to taste

Grill your burger in a sauce pan
Rinse and slice your veggies while the meat is cooking
Have one "bun" be one piece of the bib lettuce folded to the size of your hamburger patty. Place the cooked hamburger patty on the lettuce

While the pan is still hot grill your red onion slices in the leftover hamburger juces
Lay the cooked onions on top of your patty and top with tomoatoes and the other folded lettuce leaf

Delicious and nutritious.

Off to watch some Glee. Thanks for getting me into that show Dayne and Bree. I find myslef singing all the songs in my head at work. I really need to sing for you sometime Dayne, cuz I am amazing. :)

2 comments:

rhombencephaLon said...

i hope you involved your lawyer with your dog joint custody..

Chelsea Lee said...

YOU"RE BACK!!!!! I Love it!

Her singing really is Amazing Everyone!
I just had to shout that out.

I'm glad that you have changed your mind about experimenting with drugs and have decided not to try out the METH. Good choice. I got worried there for a minute.

You are so Awesome. I love having you for a sister! Love you!