Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A McCormick Seasonings recipe came in the mail yesterday and I decided to do a HCG version of it, it tastes like something like a stew or Goolosh.

Greek Style Skillet

3 oz extra lean ground beef
Chopped onion
Oregano
ground Cinnamon
Garlic pouder
1 tomato cut in small pieces
1 1/2 tsp tomato paste
1 tablespoon water
Canned Green Beans

Cook the ground beef and onion until the beef is no longer pink. Sprinkle oregano, cinnamon, and garlic power and mix well. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste and 1 tablespoon of water. Add green beans and cook until beans and tomatoes are heated through.

It was satisfying. I have not wanted to eat hardley anything though. It sucks, but it is good too. Nothing sounds good, and I have to make myself eat and gag it down.

Funny story though, at work yesterday one of the boys brought Pizza for everyone because it is spring break! Sat the Pizzas right behind me and I had to smell the awesomeness the whole afternoon. So I come home to eat my HCG meal, and Nate, Josh's brother comes home with pizza for us. !!! I swear, food just sucks. Also, my boss who NEVER takes us out to lunch wants to take us to lunch tomorrow because it is Spring Break. Most likely to firehouse too. I will just go and eat some iceberg lettuce and tomatoes.

I need to start an HCG/ healthy meal restaurant for people who are really trying to eat healthy. Why don't they have fast "healthy" food either? I do love to cook, but I miss just being able to grab something at McDonalds or Wendy's. So lame.

Funny Story #2: I had to get a new license because I am now 26 and it expired. So I am taking the eye exam and have a difficult time reading the letters on the screen you stick your face into. The man at the counter said if I had missed one more letter I would have had to go and get contacts before he would pass me. So yeah, how is that for feeling old, and the gray hairs are coming in like weeds. I dont' even have kids!



Things are good. We fixed our car and are most likely going to purchase a new dryer. However we somehow still have money in the bank even after that and all our bills paid. This is me working at $9 and josh working part time. I say that is pretty freaking amazing.

1 comment:

Chelsea Lee said...

You can still go to Wendys while on Phase 2. Just tell them you want the Ultimate Chicken Grill (I had to just sing the C-H-I-C-K-E-N song to remember how to spell it :) with no sauce and add extra tomato and lettuce. Just give the bun to the birds.