Thursday, March 10, 2011

So my boss took our staff out to lunch today at Beehive Grill here in Logan. I was stressing cuz I had never been there before and wondered what the heck I was going to eat since I am on the diet. Luckily they had a hambuger. So I got it with no sauce, took off the bun and the pickle, and scooted the fries to the other end of the plate. If you think my coworkers were't looking at me funny then, you should have seen them when I cut the hamburger in half, ate ONE half along with the tomato and lettuce that came on the burger, then put my fork down. I asked for a box and took the fries to Josh, and I ate the other half of the burger with asperagus, a tomato, and a plum as my dinner.

I hate feeling wierd about eating "skinny" while everyone else is eating like you normally would when you go out to eat. It is just uncomfortable. I am fat, why are you looking at me funny when you know I SHOULD be eating like this. Although it is also wierd and uncomfortable when you go out to eat as a fat person and eat what you want, and feel like people are looking at you with disapproving eyes. When I was gorging for the diet I went to IHOP and ate a ton, and you would swear my skinny little waitress thought I was going to eat her too along with my 4th cup of hot chocolate. Same thing happened at Coldstone. Are fat people not allowed banana icecream with grahm crakers? Its not like I got tripple chocolate brownie with all the fix ins. Fat people just can't win when it comes to food. In all contexts except eating contests.



"Yes I am going to eat all of this pasta. Quit looking at me skinny!"

Other news, I am coming to Salt Lake tomorrow to see my precious Penny and I am so excited. Josh also wants to go to "Battle LA" so we will see how that is. I am also thinking of cutting my hair. I am sick of blowdrying it forever in the morning. I also had no appetite at all today. Even thinking of food made my mouth salivate like I was going to ralph. Nasty.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so excited your blogging again! You should post a picture of you before the diet.