Monday, May 11, 2009

New FATFREE /HCG precipes




So now that I have been out of school for a week I have had some time to whip up some new things in the kitchen. It seriously is one of my favorite things to do. And I love making things that I really liked before the diet all dieted and fat freed out:)



So here are a few that I have made.


Chile Rellenos/ Stuffed red Peppers






One Red Bell Pepper
3 oz. of Extra Lean Ground Beef
1/2 of a yellow onion sliced into cubes
1/2 tsp of minced garlic
1 tsp of tomato paste
1 TB of beef stock
Salt and Pepper
sprinkle of cumin
sprinkle of smoked paprika
sprinkle of ground cinnamon


Turn on your oven broiler on high.
Cut the bell pepper in half lenthwise and remove seeds.
Place the pepper halves on a baking sheet and place in the oven under the broiler flipping them so that both sides get charred and black spotted. (most Recipes have them all the way black, but I liked it not very black, just kinda charred.)
Brown your beef on medium high. once browned add the onion, garlic, and other seasonings.
When the pan starts to get sticky add the beef sock and let simmer on medium until the stock is evaporated and cooked in to the beef mix.
Remove pepper from oven and fill with the beef mixture. Serve hot!


This is sooooo good and if you like it a little less spicy, you can add more cinnamon to make it a little bit sweet. Super yummy if you are craving some mexican.
And you can bet y our bottom that when I am in phase 2 that cheese is gonna be on this too. :)

String Bean Chicken




3 oz of chicken
1/2 of a yellow onion sliced into cubes
1 TB of chicken stock
1/2 tsp of minced garlic
handful of fresh green beans snapped in halfs
Fill a small frying pan bottom with about 1/2 in of water and bring to a rolling boil.
Place your beans in the pan and add salt boil these until they are still crisp but really green.

In another frying pan brown your chicken with the chicken stock and add the garlic and onion.
When the pan starts to get brown, drain and add your beans.
Brown this for about another minute. Serve with salt.

I took this idea from when I worked at Panda Express. You are supposed to cook it in a diffferent sauce, but this tasted pretty similar. Just don't over cook the beans or else it looks like this...



Well that is all I have time for now. But I will post some more soon. :)

No comments: